Center for Educational Networking
The Center for Educational Networking (CEN) supports the statewide communication efforts of the Office of Special Education. CEN also supports the communication efforts of the other Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Grant Funded Initiatives, allowing them to concentrate on the work of serving special education and diverse learners in Michigan.
- Communications strategy and planning.
- Coordination of document design, writing, editing, and dissemination of print and digital products and services for the Office of Special Education and the IDEA Grants as they communicate to the field, school districts, administrators, special education professionals, and parents.
- Creation and maintenance of websites for several of the IDEA Grants.
- Meeting and event facilitation.
- Managing Office of Special Education/IDEA Grants events, including conference coordination.